Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 46: A Day Off Means Fun at the Parks

Today was another busy day! I'm picking up some shifts outside the Contemporary in the next couple of days, and my roommate Jen is too, so we decided to go to costuming in the morning to get the costumes before our shifts.

So we started the day at MK Costuming for myself. This coming weekend, I'll be working in Fantasyland Courtyard and Frontierland! After I picked out both of my costumes, we headed to EPCOT costuming for Jen, She's working near World Showcase, so that was fun to see both costuming locations!

After that, I walked around World Showcase by myself since Jen had to go to work. I was walking through American Adventure, and I decided to stop and watch the Voices of Liberty perform. That was super cool. After that, I did Captain EO for the first time, EVER. It was amazing and I'm not kidding. I love the kitschy 80's feel and of course, Michael Jackson.

I also did Soarin' for the first time since moving down here. After, I headed to the Florida Mall with Becca to pick out some accessories for Dapper Day! We had dinner at the mall, and went back to the apartment and watched a kids movie.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment