Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 43: So Much Food

Today I also had off work because I requested it off for dining reservations. Sydnee, my friend from work, and I went to Magic Kingdom. I don't think I'll ever get sick of going to that park. We decided that we would try some rides that neither of us had done, so we went on  Jungle Cruise for Sydnee, and we finally experienced Country Bear Jamboree and Hall of Presidents.

The birds in Frontierland were fearless and actually came very close to hitting the family next to us so we headed for Tomorrowland as quickly as possible. We ended the day at Laugh Floor and headed back to the apartments. That night, my roommates and I had reservations at Chef Mickeys!





The food was so good! I also checked my dashboard while we were waiting to be seated, and I saw I was moved to 'In Progress' for two more internships! As it stands:

Disneyland Fairytale Weddings- In Progress (3/2/15)
Park and Event Ticket Sales- In Progress (2/7/15)
ESPN Stats and Information- In Progress (1/31/15)
Disney Marketing Internships- In Progress (Phone Screen 2/13/15)
ALUMNI ONLY- In Progress (Phone Screen 2/12/15)
ALUMNI ONLY- Ticket Fulfillment- NLIC
Disney's Fairytale Weddings- In Progress (3/2/15)

Tomorrow, I have class 1:30-5:30. Maybe I'll go to a park after!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment