Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 164: My Last Day at Universal?

Today I went to Universal Studios with CJ! It was so much fun. Because it might be my last day here, I wanted to do everything I hadn't done yet, which included a few rides, and taking some pictures. We started the day by going on the Mummy, of course. We stopped by Kings Cross station to say hi to CJ's boyfriend Chris, who would be joining us later in the day.

We decided to go on Men in Black, then head to Islands of Adventure, because we could use the VIP entrance with Chris's help. Once we got to Islands of Adventure, we went straight for the stuff I hadn't done since I've been in Florida. We saw the Sinbad show, it was kind of like Indiana Jones, except it's not really "behind the scenes action" kind of stuff, it's more just a show that involves action. After that, we waited in line for Poseidon's Fury, which is like a walk-through attraction with a tour guide, whose name was also Taylor. That was pretty fun. After that, we took the train back to Universal to meet up with Chris.

We had lunch at the Monsters Cafe, then we saw the Horror Make-up Show (my favorite), and did the Mummy one more time. After that, we took a picture with the porter of the Knight Bus, and went back to King's Cross.



We ended up taking the Hogwarts Express one more time (that's 3 for you keeping track at home), and went back to Islands of Adventure to ride the last ride I needed to completely do everything, which was Dudley Do-Right Rip Saw Falls, a super water ride. Holy moley I was absolutely soaked! But it was still fun. We rode Spiderman single rider, and went home. Pretty successful day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment