Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 190: My Last Night Shift at Thunder

So today was a pretty short shift, 5pm-11pm. It was also my last night at Thunder. It was pretty stormy outside, so of course I ended up being outside around when the rain started, and without my rain gear! Just very typical of my luck.

I had my last break around 9, and when I came back, I got main unload. I ended up making it around to main dispatch by the time Wishes started, so I didn't get to see it tonight. That's ok, I'll see it on Wednesday during our last day in the parks.

Since I was out at 11, all the PAC people were out and about, getting ready to clear the street while I was walking to the tunnels. I had to say some goodbyes today because I might not see these people tomorrow.  I can't believe that tomorrow will be my last day here.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment