Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 173-175: Work Work Work Movie Night!

The last three days have been pretty bland. Work goes quickly, but nothing really sticks out anymore. I get asked the same weird questions on a pretty regular basis, but beyond that nothing bizarre. I got my last full schedule at Disney on Saturday though, which was pretty crazy! I was scheduled 6 days a week again, but I've been posting to try and give a few away. Some people are interested, so hopefully they go through!

Sunday night, we did something cool. I can't talk about it too much, because our manager had to talk to a lot of people for us to be able to do this, but it involved watching a movie with the other Frontierland CPs in a very cool place after we all were done with work. I got done very late, and had to be back very early the next morning. It was a super fun experience, but I was sooo tired.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment