Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 178: Breakfast with the Boss

Today me and my roommates had breakfast at Chef Mickeys! I like the breakfast here better than dinner, but we were there really early, like 7:45am. Toooo early for me! We got group shots with all the characters, so it was really cute.


After breakfast, Chelsea and I headed to Animal Kingdom so I could check off the last couple rides I had to do. We started off meeting Pocahontas and Tarzan, then we went on Expedition: Everest to wake ourselves up! After that, we headed for Festival of the Lion King, and saw Flights of Wonder for the first time. We got there early, so we got pretty good seats. We went to meet Dug and Russell, some of my favorites, after that.


The weather was taking a bad turn, so we wanted to head inside. We still had one more ride left (Kali River Rapids), so we wanted to see if the storm would hold off but we had time to kill until our next fastpass, so we went to meet Minnie and Mickey indoors, with air conditioning.


Once we did Kali River Rapids, I had officially done every ride at Walt Disney World and Universal Studios parks!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment