Friday, July 3, 2015

Day 166: The 3rd of July Extravaganza

Today was the latest I have ever been at Magic Kingdom. I worked from 7:15pm-4:00am. That's right, 4 in the morning was when I left the park. It was really odd. The park closed at 3am for extra magic hours, and I was the lost and found closer, so I had to close tower, and run our lost and found to the front of the park at the end of the night.

The fireworks were scheduled to go off at 9pm, which meant I would get to see them if I went on break. It was a very rainy day, so the fireworks were getting delayed. They ended up going off around 10:30pm, which was about 5 minutes after I got back from my lunch. I was at main dispatch, so I missed the fireworks barely.

During extra magic hours, I was in tower for the whole time. I gave someone their break at 1am, and since I was closing tower, I took my break and came right back to pull trains off. Lost and found was really easy because we had a bunch of staff earlier in the day, so someone took stuff to City Hall before I did.

I was done pretty fast in tower, so I dropped the stuff off at City Hall and headed to the shuttle and went home to sleeeeep.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment