Friday, July 24, 2015

Day 187: Magic Kingdom (Again)

Today, I tried to do a little bit of everything. I went to get my oil changed in the morning, and I also put air in my tires and cleaned out my car to get ready for the move back home. This was when it started to hit me that I'll be leaving in less than a week! My, how time has really flown by. But I think I'm ready to be heading back home.

After that, I went to the Contemporary to get a signature from one of my leaders for my internship credit back at school. Sydnee was just getting off work, so we went to Magic Kingdom to meet the rest of the characters I still hadn't met. We started with Merida because she meets outside. She was so cute! After that, we headed to Sleepy Hollow and got a waffle and waited in line for Tiana and Naveen. The little girl in front of us was dressed as Tiana, she was absolutely adorable.




After that, we went on Jungle Cruise! I will surely miss those punny jokes. Then we headed towards my home, Thunder Mountain. We tried a new way of riding it, and instead of facing forwards while we rode, we faced in towards each other. It was super intense, I may have regretted eating that waffle. But I will never ride Thunder normally again. We went on Haunted Mansion and Mine Train, before heading towards Storybook Circus. I had never been to Pete's Silly Sideshow, so we went inside to meet Goofy and Donald. They were so much fun, and I loved their outfits!




After that, we went on Buzz Lightyear, and I let Sydnee in on some insider tips to get a higher score. Then we headed towards Main Street. It was around 9:30, but we had a fastpass to meet Tinkerbell, so we shrunk down to the size of a pixie, and flew with her! We waited on Main Street at my favorite spot and watched Celebrate the Magic and Wishes. It was wonderful.



'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment