Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 176: I Am So Tired

Today was a rough day. As I mentioned, I didn't get home until late last night. By late, I mean 3:45am. When I said I had to be at work early the next morning, by early I meant 7:30. I got roughly 1.5 hours of sleep as I prepared to go into an 11 hour shift. I know I did this to myself, but I tried to put in for an ER, along with another CP who was in the same boat as me. I did not get the Early Release from my shift, but I was tasking multiple times throughout the day.

That was the frustrating part. There were clearly enough people at work, but I couldn't go home early. It was my Friday, so I have a few days to recover. Anyways, just a few more weeks until I won't be working crazy hours. I went home and took a brief nap, then went to the Ale House with Tess and got some food.

'Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment