Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 184: Got To Make A Magical Moment

Today was my Friday! I worked 5pm-11pm, so a really short shift. I started by pulling the main side rotation, so I was at merge for about an hour and a half, alternating between being 'the traffic cop' and assisting with the fastpass part of the line. We had a few tour groups go through, but we didn't get backed up too badly. I went outside to the Fastpass entry position for about 10 minutes, then I got my break.

After my break, I went to Greeter 2 outside, and was there for about an hour and a half. By the time I rotated inside to main unload, my second break came around. I pulled Stand-by greeter and headed outside around 9:15pm, which meant I would be at wheelchair assist for the fireworks! Around 9:30, several guests came up to me and asked when would be the best time to get in line so that they would be on the ride during Wishes. Girls after my own heart! I told them that since it was about a 30 minute wait, if they got on soon, they should be good to go.

They hung around outside the entrance for a minute while I was scanning FLIK cards and checking heights, but as they were about to enter the line, I 'dropped' some fastpasses into their hands so that they could guarantee they'd be on during the fireworks. They were so happy! They told me that they were doing the '4 Parks 1 Day Challenge', and they were Disney-bounding as characters from Inside Out. There were only 4 of them, so they found 1 cast member in each park who they thought was awesome, and posed in a picture with them as the characters from Inside Out. They asked me if I would be 'Fear' in their Magic Kingdom picture, and I told them of course, I would be honored!

I ended the night at wheelchair, but I never did see the girls after they got on the ride. I sure hope they got a wonderful view of the fireworks! Tomorrow starts my four day weekend!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment