Sunday, June 28, 2015

Days 158-161: More Work

The next couple of days were pretty standard work. Even though there's always something kind of exciting that happens at work, it's all pretty much the same. I had my first celebrity sighting at Thunder though during this stretch. It was Drew Brees, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints. Jessica Alba was in the park on the same day, so we thought it was her group, so everyone was looking at the women in the party, but once we spotted him, we figured it out.

I also had a day where I got stuck in the same loop of positions the entire night. I would pull wheelchair assist which involves running between stations to bring wheelchairs around, then get rotated to spur unload to send trains and check lapbars, then get rotated to spur exit where I take the wheelchair parties, save them rows, and get them on the trains. That was pretty annoying, but it was still better than working in one shop all night like I would do at the Contemporary. Thank god for rotations.

Tomorrow, I get to see Sydnee again! I'm not sure what we're doing, but it'll be fun!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment