Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 148: Time to Relax!

So I missed a couple days there, Blogger. Basically, work goes by quick enough, it's just a lot of hours, and I'm outside a lot more than before. So it's still taking some time to get used to everything, but overall, things are about the same.

Today was the first day of my three day weekend, a rare occurrence when you're working at Magic Kingdom. I was scheduled to work this morning, but I traded away this shift last week! I slept in this morning because I worked until midnight last night. I've been itching to do some crafty stuff since I have a good amount of free time the next couple of days, so I went to the craft store and bought some ribbon so I can make some hair bows!

While I was out, I decided to go to Culver's, and get a taste of home. It was a little bit of a drive, but honestly it was so worth it. I was trying to get plane tickets home for this three day weekend, but they were really expensive for such short notice. Instead of getting to go home, I had some cheese curds. Close enough, right?

I dropped my stuff off at home, and decided to go to Magic Kingdom to watch Wishes. I made some fastpasses while I was there, and went on Space Mountain, Mine Train, and met Ariel! If I can find the pictures, I'll upload them later.

I parked myself at my favorite spot on Main Street and was taken away by Wishes again. Seriously, it will never get old! When I got home, I popped in a movie and made a few hair bows. Tomorrow I think I'll do the same thing again.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment