Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 143: Roomie Day!

Today was my day off! I wanted to take it easy because the last week had been pretty much "go, go, go". My roommate Chelsea and I decided to go to the Dine-in movie theater at Downtown Disney. She wanted to see Pitch Perfect 2, and I was like, "I will watch this movie for the fourth time in theaters", so we went!

After that, we just strolled around the Marketplace. We went through World of Disney, and I found the one plush I've wanted since I've been here- the Baby Pegasus! Since I love Hercules, and this is pretty much the only non-pin related Hercules merchandise at Disney, I had to have it!

We went to Basin, my first time there, and washed our hands, went to the Lego Store, and got free samples at Ghiradelli. All in all, a great day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment