Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 157: My Last Day at Hollywood Studios?

Since I only have a few weeks left on my program, I made a list of everything I still want to do- take pictures with certain things, meet certain characters, ride certain rides, etc. Then I made lists by park of those things, so that the last time I went to that park, I could do everything I wanted to do!

Since I had today off, I went to Hollywood Studios with Tess. We went to the Animation Class, and we got to draw my spirit animal, Russell from Up. It was so much fun! After that, we met Hiro and Baymax finally! We scouted out the umbrella from Singing in the Rain to take a picture with it, and after that, another one of our roommates Chelsea met up with us! We went to see the Frozen sing-along because that was the only ride/show left in Hollywood Studios that I had never done. It wasn't half bad! I just wish the characters would have been on stage more instead of them using the videos as much as they did.


My last selfie with Walt :(

We went on Toy Story Midway Mania before heading home to relax for the rest of the night.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment