Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 142: At Last I See the Light

Today was Day 8 of 8 in a row. Finally! It was a pretty slow day, I started at merge assist, just tasking for a few minutes. They didn't really need any help, but I hung around in case anything changed. I worked a few positions including spur exit and spur dispatch. Everything went great today! Except we closed for weather while I was at dispatch. I did pretty good though, nothing bad happened. I did what I was supposed to do on time, and got my lunch pretty quick after that.

When I came back from lunch, we were getting ready to re-open from the weather, and I was at merge. A bunch of people started jumping over the chains in the line, but since I was the only one at merge, I could only yell at them to stop, not actually drop the chains to make the line shorter. Eventually I got rotated, and moved outside to fastpass entry. Just in time for Wishes! I stayed out there, until someone came over and said it was time for my bumpout.

I got an E.R., so I got out around 10:30, instead of 12:15. That was wonderful! I came home, watched a little TV, then went to bed!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment