Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 135: Last Day of Training

Today was my last day of OJT training at Thunder Mountain, with Jeremy. We started by reviewing positions we needed more help with, like wheelchair assist, and tower. It was raining pretty much consistently all night, but we didn't go down though. After our lunch, we played Thunder Jeopardy, and reviewed for the assessment. We did a ride through near the end of the night, and timed it so we were on it during Wishes. It was so pretty! We went on B Lift during the finale, which is the one that's outside. 

We went to Tower for the last 2 hours. There was some group with glow stuff hanging out of the train, and they were waving it around. We almost had to E-stop the ride with 3 minutes until closing because they wouldn't put them away. Luckily they did on their last warning. 

We closed Tower, and got to send trains back to storage, and monitored the track during the final track walk. I finally got home at 12:45, but I'm very happy I finally got to do a closing shift, since that is what I'll be doing most of my time here.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment