Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 99: Second Half of Concert Weekend- Great Success!

Today was probably even better than yesterday. I drove out to St. Petersberg to see The Griswolds open for one of my all-time favorite bands, Walk the Moon. At Walk the Moon concerts, it's not uncommon to see funky face paint, or 'flower child' dresses. Basically you can go all out, and it's a lot of fun. I wore the most ridiculous shirt I own which has a bunch of funky colors and patterns, and did some really cool facepaint. They played all of my favorite songs, except my all-time favorite, Quesadilla. Hopefully when I see them next, whenever that is, they'll play it then. I met one of my coworkers and her roommate at the concert, so it was super fun getting to go with people I know!

EDIT: I bought tickets to see them again in October in Birmingham! They sold out within a day, and the concert is the day after my college roommate's wedding, so I'll be going with Becca since she'll be in the area that day!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment