Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 89: I Got Something Really Cool Today!

Today I worked floorstock from 3:30pm-11:00pm. It was absolute madness on the floor! We had, I believe, 4 call-ins for the night shift. Which is crazy considering we staff maybe 16, 17 people total on any given night. The call-outs included the other stocker, so I was the lone stocker for the entire night.

The morning stockers did a really good job making the floor look good, so my job turned into helping out our coordinator whenever she needed something, which was mainly helping break people out because there weren't enough cast members to handle people just leaving for their breaks. I jumped on registers almost the entire night and stocked whenever I could. The coordinator was kind of new, so it was crazy for the both of us but we rode through it together!

At the end of the night, once we closed and they didn't need me anymore, I was heading out the door when my coordinator gave me my first Four Keys Card for working through the crazy night! It was so nice to be recognized for my hard work. I'm excited to see it appear on my record card!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment