Saturday, April 25, 2015

Day 98: First Half of Concert Weekend!

Today was an awesome day! I traded for a morning shift, so I worked 8:00am-3:30pm at the jewelry counter. It was a pretty regular shift, but slower than working nights. It was consistently full of people, but no one was really buying anything. I went to Cato after work to shop for clothes, and I found an awesome shirt for my next concert tomorrow.

The first half of concert weekend was awesome! I got to see one of my favorite bands, the Mowglis play live in downtown Orlando! It was in a super small venue, basically just a bar with a tiny stage. It was awesome. I really like the small places, makes you feel close to the band- especially when there are so many people in the band. I also really liked their first opener, Hippo Campu, and not just because their name is awesome.

I love going to concerts and just realizing how much you like a band's music because you hear it live. That's what happened with Hippo Campus. I already knew the Mowglis, so I was really happy to get to see them again, since they just released an album two weeks ago! Tomorrow I have the day off, and I'm going to see Walk the Moon!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment