Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 92: The Beast Will See You Now

Today was a day I had requested off since the beginning of the program. All 6 of the roommates had reservations for Be Our Guest at dinner. Though our reservation wasn't until 9:30pm. So since we had a lot of time before we needed to be at Magic Kingdom, Kerry and I decided to go to Universal Studios! Alayna and Jen wanted to go too, but they wanted to do Harry Potter stuff while Kerry and I wanted to just stick to our favorites because they had almost no waits, ever.

We got to do the make-up show (we saw a girl acting in it! If you've ever seen the horror make-up show at Universal, you might remember it being a bunch of dudes. This time it was a girl, and she was, by far, the absolute funniest person I have ever seen in that show), Simpsons, Men in Black (I hit 500,000 woot woot) and Mummy. We met up with Jen and Alayna to do Men in Black before heading out because of the bad weather coming up.

Kerry and I headed to Property Control and walked around for a bit. We headed to the apartment to change into some nice*er* clothes, then went to Magic Kingdom for Be Our Guest! I'm a really picky eater, so I just enjoyed the atmosphere and dessert, but we ate in the West Wing! We sat right under the portrait of the Beast and got to see the rose! After that, we met the Beast himself in the study. It was super cool! Definitely one of my favorite dining experiences so far.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment