Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 81: Take Your Roommate to Work Day!

This morning, we had inspections, round 2. Kerry, Kriss and I were home. We tidied up quickly, and we passed. Seriously, the people who say it's tough to pass must not be trying at all, not to be mean. But frankly, we had clutter on the tables, trash in the bin. So it may depend on who does your inspection, but it really wasn't bad at all! They just wanted us to put a work order in for our ice maker because it was making a weird noise.

 Like the title says, today was "Take Your Roommate To Work Day" because I got to work with Kerry on Sunset Boulevard from 4:30pm-1:00am. Because the crowds were supposed to be pretty big at Hollywood Studios, they moved the cast parking to EPCOT and we were shuttled over to DHS from there. I went to costuming when Kerry started her shift, because she started about 45 minutes before me. While I'm checking out my costume, I get a text from her, saying that she got moved. What?! Someone called in, so she got moved to Sweet Spells, the bakery portion of the Villains in Vogue shop. I was scheduled to work Villains and Legends so I could be in the same shop as her, but I wouldn't get to work with her.

We got to be strawberries together!


I was pretty bummed, but it was still cool to work in the park. I don't think I'm enjoying it as much as i used to though. I need to go home for a while, and take a break. It's a good thing I'll be heading back to Chi-town in 3 weeks! I get to see my family, my dogs, and my Cubbies! It also doesn't hurt that I'll be switching to attractions soon. It'll be refreshing to have that change of pace.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment