Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 78: No Training For You!

Tonight I worked 6pm-midnight, so a pretty short shift. I worked at the jewelry counter. I was supposed to have update training, but someone called out so that didn't happen. Basically, the coordinator couldn't come in to work, so the person who was supposed to be doing the training stepped in as coordinator, meaning she couldn't do the training. Why was there not a backup plan, you might ask? Beats me, but it must be tough to find labor. The only big issue for me is that at the moment, I can't pick up EHH shifts(extra hours hotline, which can be overtime) because my training isn't updated, so that kind of makes it tough.

We also had a "customer". At Disney, everyone is a "guest". Until they do something that means we don't want them on property anymore. Then they become a "customer". A guest approached us and told us that she saw someone take items off the shelf and put them into her bag. Since we didn't see it happen, we couldn't do anything but watch her closely and alert security and our leaders. I did money drop at end of night. It went really slowly, because both machines were down but we went down with one more person than normal, so we ended up getting done on time. After that, some of the CPs went to ale house for drinks.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment