Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 82: Fantasyland Round 2!

Tonight, I worked in Fantasyland Courtyard again. I got to wear the pretty purple dress again! This time, my shift didn't start until 8:15pm! I worked until 2:30am. Costuming closed at 6, and I didn't go to Costuming before my shift to grab the costume, so I had to head over pretty early to get my costume and I ended up sitting in the Mouseketeria for about 2 hours until my shift started.

 My shift started while they closed the Courtyard before the fireworks, due to fallout. I was in Castle Couture, which is closed off completely before and during the fireworks. So we straightened everything to make it look good for when we re-opened. I got to pixie-dust people again! It was really fun, and it's definitely my favorite place I've worked. You can just really feel the Disney magic, especially in Fantasyland. It's hard not to! For closing, I was in Sir Mickey's, so I straightened the dresses, and made everything look show ready for the morning!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment