Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 79: I'm Working On My Roar... In the Big Blue World!

Today was my day off! So naturally, I went to a park. Today, I went to Animal Kingdom with my coworker Sydnee! It was really hot outside, with some rain in the forecast, so we didn't plan on staying long. We got friendship bracelets in Harambe Village (check that off the bucket list!). Our main goal was to stay inside: so we decided to see some shows!

We saw Festival of the Lion King, and barely made it in the theatre before the show started but it was so good! We were in the elephant section! (Roll Tide, Big Al!) Then we headed to Finding Nemo the Musical. As we were leaving the theater, it started raining. Like the Floridians we have become, we decided to brave the rain and run to Rainforest Cafe. Unfortunately, the rain did not stop. We ran into the restaurant pretty much soaked, but by the time we finished our appetizers and drinks, we were dry and it wasn't raining outside. Mission accomplished! We came home, and I watched a movie with the roommates and drank some more.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment