Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 76: That Easter Basket Life Keeps Me Busy

Tonight was the night before Easter. This was my third basket shift of the week, and I worked from 11am-7:30pm. It was really busy tonight, which I loved! We had 5 people making baskets, 2 on stage, and 3 backstage. There were so many baskets to be delivered by the Easter Bunny that we had to keep them in the conference room to keep track of all of them.

Even though we had 5 people, it seemed like there were always 5 more baskets to make. Since I left at 7:30, I got out before it got really bad, but the girls who closed had to stay pretty late to make sure the baskets were all done and ready to be delivered! Tomorrow, I get to help the Easter Bunny with his deliveries from 6am-2:30pm!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment