Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 91: JENGA!

Tonight, I had a register shift in Fantasia from 3:30pm-midnight. Whenever I work in Fantasia lately, I've been playing with the broken Jenga set. I'll set it up and most of the time, a kid will see me stacking the blocks and want to play for a little bit. Sometimes, I'll find someone who plays a whole game with me, which is always fun.

But tonight, one of the light duty workers would play a block every time he walked past, which made it more fun than normal. Basically, we were both so good, we made it 'Extreme Jenga' and started twisting the tower to make it harder to play. It was definitely entertaining, and we got a lot of kids involved.

After we closed the shop, we all shut down the registers and straightened our areas until midnight when it was time to leave. I think I'm getting really good at making the clothes look good before leaving, but it just stinks that in the morning when the stockers come in, they'll have to move my perfectly spaced out shirts to fit new ones in.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment