Sunday, November 23, 2014

57 Days!!

Well hello there Blogger, long time no post. So I guess just a little update on ya girl here. I officially signed up for 2 classes during the DCP! I will be taking the collegiate Human Resources Management class as well as the Exploring Guest Services class! So that's really exciting. Other than that, I've just been trying to get through this semester and power through!

As my title says, I officially have 57 days until I check in at Vista Way! I'm so so so excited!! Once I get home for Winter Break, and I can really start packing up, I'm sure it'll feel even more real! Here's a list of things I still need to do before I go home for winter break:

__ Pack up for trip home for Thanksgiving Break
__ Make sign for College GameDay
__ Write group paper (yes, group paper) for Tourism class
__ Write final case study for International Business
__ Study for 2 finals
__ Pack up remainder of apartment
__ Renew driver's license
__ Get birthday present for my sister

And during Winter Break:

__ Go to the dentist/doctor for check-up
__ Sort through stuff to pack for Disney
__ Concert on Dec. 16th
__ Get a folder to put my vehicle registration/insurance/blank check for check-in
__ Go to Bulls game on Christmas Day
__ Gather SS card or Passport for check-in
__ Look at any summer internships I may want to apply for as an alternate to extending
__ Get my sunscreen ready cause I'm moving to Florida!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment