Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Where Do I Want to Work?

I did some searching on Disney's website, and I have found some places I'd like to work at! These are just a sample, and I'm sure if I don't get placed in any of these (a very good chance), I'll still love my location! Still, a girl can dream, right?

Animal Kingdom

Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures- It just looks so kitschy. In a good way! I don't think I would ever get bored here. There's so much detail going on inside.

Island Mercantile- I love the color scheme going on. It looks open, but also like there's lots of stuff to explore around.

Wild Cards (Resorts, Water Parks, etc.)

ESPN Clubhouse Shop- I love sports, so this would actually be perfect for me. Working at the Wide World of Sports would be so cool!

Zawadi Marketplace- So, Animal Kingdom Lodge was the resort my family went to the one time my parents absolutely spoiled us on a trip to Disney, so it'd be pretty cool to work there. *Side note. My interviewer this time around informed me that I was originally placed here for Spring 2014, which I ended up not being able to do. It'd be full circle, right?*

Downtown Disney

World of Disney- I mean, I get lost in there at the moment, so it'd be cool to learn where everything is, I guess? It's one of my favorite stores to go in though, just because they have so much.

Goofy's Candy Company- Even though it would involve working with food, I think this would be such a fun place to work. Goofy's is always on my list when I go to Downtown Disney as a guest!

The Lego Store- I think this one would be really cool, just because it's a bit different merchandise than a lot of what is sold in the parks, or most resort gift shops.

EPCOT

Mouse Gear-  The costumes don't look horrendous, and I like the idea of working in a big store. Keeps me busy!

Gateway Gifts- This looks like a nice, tucked-away type of store that would get super busy when it rains (it's right under/next to Spaceship Earth) but still spacious!

Magic Kingdom

Big Top Souvenirs- I actually really love the circus theme this shop has, and I think it'd be really cute to work here. Also, Fantasyland.

Mickey's Star Traders- I'm fairly certain this is the gift shop for Space Mountain. If so, this is one I'd like to work at. Space themed, and whatnot.

Hollywood Studios

Rock Around the Shop- The gift shop for Rock n' Roller Coaster. I want to listen to Aerosmith all day and see excited people coming off the ride.

Tower Hotel Gifts- Gift shop for Tower of Terror. Ugh, yes this is like everything I want. So classically themed, attached to one of the best rides in the park. Yep.

Wandering Oaken's Trading Post- If it's still around? I don't know if this is a seasonal thing, but I happened upon it with my parents on our recent trip and it's so cute. Oh lord, I can imagine so many tiny little Elsas and Annas. Presh.

Mickey's of Hollywood- I think this would have a very retro/vintage feel to it, and that sounds great to me! Plus, it's got a ton of merch centered around the Big Guy! Sounds exciting!

Top 5 Overall:


5) Goofy's Candy Company



4) Rock Around the Shop


3) ESPN Clubhouse Shop


2) Big Top Souvenirs



1) Tower Hotel Gifts


Got any other suggestions for me? Let me know in the comments!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment