Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Waiting Game



Step 4: Waiting

The waiting game is maybe the hardest part about the application process. From past experience, I know that seeing other people get accepted while you're waiting to hear back is absolutely agonizing.

The best you can do is take your mind off of it. For me, that meant painting lots and lots of things that all ended up being Disney themed. I paint Disney stuff to take my mind off of Disney stuff. Right.


Some of the shoes I painted for funsies while I waited to hear back from Disney.


Also painted these among others while waiting.


I also read a lot of Disney College Program blogs and watched DCP vlogs, to prepare myself in case I got in. I have a page where I list my favorite DCP vlogs and a page for my favorite DCP blogs if you'd like to read/watch some of them! They're just below my banner picture!

Before you know it, you'll have something sitting in your inbox or on your dashboard! This can be good, bad, or in between.

What coming up? I talk about finally hearing something from Disney!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment