Friday, September 5, 2014

**Drum Roll Please**

So remember when I made a big stink about having to wait until October (oh, the humanity, waiting a whole 1.5 months) to find out if I was accepted or not?  Well today, I got an e-mail from Walt Disney Recruiting. And...........I GOT ACCEPTED!! Good lord, I am so happy!

When I found out, I didn't think it was real at first. I had to see it on my dash to believe my eyes. I was literally shaking as I read my acceptance letter!

I was accepted for Spring 2015 Merchandise. It was one of my top roles so I am absolutely pumped! This means I will be updating this blog more than ever because the acceptance came so early! I definitely need something to keep me distracted until January! #Januarycantcomesoonenough.



Crazy thing is I applied for Spring 2014 last year and was also accepted for merchandise. I applied for that exactly one year ago today 9/5/13. And I'm accepted already! This is so surreal. I've tried to pay my fees but there may be a glitch in the system and none of us who were accepted today were able to pay it seems. So I'll be trying again Monday, which will be when I can find out my move-in date!

I'd like to post an "About Me" survey to maybe find roommates soon so that'll probably be coming next! Pixie dust is being shipped out to anyone still waiting to hear back!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment