Friday, August 22, 2014

Applications!

Hey internet!

So, applications dropped a few days ago, and I am soooo excited to start this process again! They went live Wednesday morning around 9am my time, but I managed to hold off until around 12:30pm to apply. The willpower that took was unreal. Triumph of the human spirit, truly.

I got my "Thanks For Applying" e-mail within the hour, then about 10 minutes after that, I got a "Status Update" e-mail basically reiterating the first one. I had never seen this e-mail before so it kind of freaked me out, but I think we collectively figured out that this e-mail was sent out to people who needn't take the WBI because they passed within the past 6 months (y'all like my use of the word 'needn't'?). Within about 2 hours from submitting my application, I got the invitation to schedule a phone interview. Yay!

So I will be doing my phone interview Sunday at 11:45am. I'm ready for it. I've been watching DCP vlogs, getting into the spirit of it. I truly believe this is my time now. I know I have the experience, I know I have the passion. I know I have the work ethic. After working 60+ hours a week for this entire summer, I'm certain I can handle the DCP.

I've met so many amazing people through the Facebook page that I can't stand the thought of not being able to hang out with them in person. So, there's my little update! I'm off to practice my interview questions and watch some more vlogs!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment