Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Applications 2.0

Soooo applications for Fall 2016 went up yesterday! Legit so early, because all the tweets/e-mails have said that applications would drop in early February. But hey, the earlier I apply, hopefully the earlier I get accepted to go back home!

So I submitted my application last night, around 4pm, since I was out visiting some friends and couldn't apply earlier. The only real difference in the application I noticed was that I needed to include job responsibilities and skills into the application. In past years, for work history, they would just ask for your company, job title, start and end dates, and what industry the job was in. So I just copy-and-pasted my resume into the job responsibilities and came up with a few skills for each job I've had (up to the maximum of 5).

I got the "Thank You for Applying" e-mail about an hour after I submitted the application, and got the link to the Web-Based Interview about an hour after that. I waited until this morning when I was home (my tablet keeps freezing on me and I don't trust it with something this precious), so I took the WBI around maybe 11:30am this morning, and scheduled my phone interview shortly after!

So my phone interview, at the moment because I will definitely try to change it to an earlier date, is 8:15am next Thursday (8 days from today). I'm feeling very chill right now, the only preparing I really think I'll do is get ready for the alumni-related questions they'll probably ask me. But other than that, I'm just waiting!

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Tuzla Masajsalonu
    Şile MasajSalonu
    istanbul anadolu yakası, avrupa yakası, masaj salonlarımız 7/24 hizmetinizde

    ReplyDelete