Friday, December 25, 2015

Guess Who's Back?

I have a real problem: I just can't shake the Disney bug. I'm graduating in just a few months, so I'm going through the typical existential crisis of a burgeoning college graduate, and wondering what to do with my future.

I still do want to work in sports, but I also want to work at Disney. What do? This past semester, I applied en masse to baseball teams around my home town, and I got an offer for a summer internship in Madison, WI. I will be a marketing intern for the Madison Mallards, doing crazy promotions and community relations work for the team, and I am so excited. Since this is not a full time job offer, and I have nothing in the fall or beyond, I will be applying for another college program so I can hopefully be a child one more time and live and work at the most magical place on earth.

I'm really thankful for my past experience, as I think I know now what roles I'd really be comfortable with. Better yet, I know some locations I can request in the phone interview, so hopefully in just a few short months, I will receive the glorious acceptance e-mail one. more. time.

I have a post I've been working on for a while now, about some of the crazy/memorable experiences I had while working at Disney World. That should be coming up in a few days. Other than that, you'll hear from me when applications drop in about a month!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment