Thursday, December 4, 2014

45 Days!

Wow, only 45 more days until I leave! I also have 7 more days until my last final, and until I get to go home for break!

This week has been constant packing, writing papers, studying, and binge-watching Netflix between all that. I took down all my wall decorations/posters yesterday and now my room feels so empty! It's just making everything feel more real!

So I still need to buy my sister's Christmas present, and clean up my room, but for the most part, I'm ready to go! Most of my friends are graduating in about a week, so this'll be the last time I see them for a long time :( However, Rebecca, my suitemate, is graduating but will be moving to Orlando with me in January! I'm just very happy I'll have someone I already know doing this with me.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment