Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Beginning of a Great Adventure... Hopefully!

Hello there, internet traveler! My name is Taylor Suydam, and I'll be applying for the Spring (or Spring Advantage) 2015 Disney College Program! I am 20 years old, and I grew up in a small suburb of Chicago, called Libertyville, IL.

I will be starting my junior year at the University of Alabama in the fall where I major in hospitality management as well as marketing. I'll be heading back in August once I finish up my summer internship in Wisconsin!

 I am currently the ticketing/community relations intern for the Beloit Snappers, the Class-A Affiliate of the Oakland Athletics. For those of you who don't know much about sports, this translates to 'I work for a minor-league baseball team'. The guys on our team may one day play for the Oakland Athletics, a MLB team in California.

So, applications are going to drop in about 2 months, and I'm getting super excited and kind of need an outlet for everything regarding the DCP. I'll be getting ready for the application process coming up soon, so away we go!





No comments:

Post a Comment